It’s so important for the optimum performance, efficiency and safety of your bike to keep everything working as it should and keep you and your bike on the road.
At Bike logic we pride ourselves on quality of service. Our expert mechanics are on hand to provide advice and fulfill your service requirements.
- Standards service – £40.00
- Advanced service – £70.00
- Single gear service – £15.00
- Front & rear gears service – £20.00
- Single cable brake service – £15.00
- Front & rear cable brakes service – £20.00
- Single hydraulic Brake bleeding – £20.00
- Front & rear hydraulic Brake bleeding – £35.00
- Bottom bracket change/ service – £25.00
- Headset change / service – £25.00
- Sprocket change – £10.00
- Chain fitting – £8.00
- Tube / Tire fitting (front or rear labour only) – £8.00
- Wheel truing per wheel – £12.00
- Wheel building per wheel – £40.00
- Custom bike building – see mechanic
Standard Service – £40.00
Standard service includes:
- Set brakes
- Index gears
- Clean disc and pads
- Lube cables
- Check chain for wear and clean
- True wheels and check air pressure
- Torque all bolts Inc. stem bars Crank Pedals
- Check headset
- Replace brake and gear cables (both inner and outer)
Advanced Service (£70)
Includes all of the above plus:
- Front & rear wheel hub re grease
- Headset service
- Bottom bracket service
- Replace brake & gear cables both inners
- Check pivot bolts and bushes in full suspension bikes
Let us build your bike
Take advantage of our Italian measuring solution and allow us to hand build your bike to your size, specification and budget.
We can supply a range of contemporary frames, group sets from Shimano and Sram and wheel sets from American Classic, Campagnolo and Miche.
Ride in comfort on a measured to fit bike and stand out from the crowd!